5/27/10

UPDATE

I’ve got Patricia Lewis on my mind, it tends to happen from time to time, and would you believe that whenever I think of the glittering Miss Lewis a backtrack starts playing over and over in my head:

*Doof doof doof doof Doof doof doof doof *

“If you think Patricia Lewis is a superstar
Please stop now ‘cause you’ve gone too far

Vanaand praat ek twee taals, you don’t get it

You sound like farting with your arm-pit

I don’t care if you’re half Lebaneeeese!”


The shame!

*sigh*


ANYWAY!


This just in:

Wednesday 02 June you can catch us live and acoustic

at Tanz Café with Last Bout.

Also, don’t forget that this Saturday we’ll be at the Solstice Festival drinking beer and making music check out www.solsticefestival.co.za for details.

”Queen Hyena” will be on sale at both shows for R100, haggling optional*

Peace in the Middle East!

*haggling not optional