3/21/11

Have you seen this girl??

Shame, regret, dismay, disillusionment, embarrassment, indignity and remorse are the feelings I’m not experiencing right now, no siree after the long weekend with my girls and the band I feel only contentment.

Let me summarise:


On Saturday night Mandy’s disappearance at Wolmer taught us all the value of a good friend and that we should never leave blow-up dolls unattended in the Pretoria North area. So sad..

She was our recorder player, she was our friend, Mandy, so young she still had her hygienic seals in tact, we love you wherever you are.

Playing 3 killer shows in as many nights made me grateful that I have such a great life. I don’t mean to sound boastful (or say “great” too much), but my life is great, it really is. Sure I work, *insert all of life's other unpleasantries here* and all that jazz but come weekends (and most public holidays) I’m cloaked in music and attempting to embody the spirit of rock ‘n roll - what ever that means, all I know is that it's a highly enjoyable undertaking.

Playing so much is coincidentally also improving our playing skills making them all the better to rock you with. Cha Ching!

There were so many highlights this weekend but I’d mostly like to thank everyone who was right up there with us boogieing down to our music, attempting to embody the rock ‘n roll spirit with us. We feel the love big time!

Loandi sommer wants to do naked star jumps for free!

High-5’s all around!

Until next weekend

Peace in the Middle East